The Fifth International Conference on Film Forming Substances (FFS 2022) will be conducted virtually Mar 22-24, 2022. Format: A three-hour program in English each day, beginning 9 a.m. Central European Time (4 a.m. US East Coast time) and concluding at noon CET.
The major themes of this event will be dedicated to advancing the knowledge of, and introducing the latest science about, film forming substances (FFS). Scientific papers and case studies will provide insights into the latest developments in this growing field of cycle chemistry, as well as numerous examples of FFS (amine and non-amine based) use in fossil, combined-cycle, biomass, nuclear, industrial, geothermal, and other plants.
Thus, the conference will be of major interest to operations personnel, technical managers, plant engineers, cycle and plant chemists, researchers and corrosion scientists, and service providers, in addition to manufacturers of major plant components and chemicals.
The technical agenda, in development, will reflect the deep knowledge of FFS among the internationally recognized members of the steering committee—including:
- Co-chairs Barry Dooley of Structural Integrity (UK) and David Addison of Thermal Chemistry (New Zealand), reflecting the experience of consultancies specializing in water chemistry and metallurgy.
- Matt Harris of AGL Energy (Australia) and Christophe Wesoluch, EDF (France), sharing the experiences of major power producers.
- Roy van Lier, Yara Nederland (The Netherlands), one of the world’s leading fertilizer companies, with a technology focus on chemical and environmental solutions.
- Keith Fruzzetti of EPRI, a US-based research organization serving power producers worldwide.
- Jörg Fandrich of Framatome (Germany), working globally in support of nuclear powerplants.
- Marion Roy of SECR CEA, the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, working in research, development, and innovation for power generators among others.
Sponsorships: Contact Rachel Washington (email@example.com) for information on sponsorship opportunities and registration.