The Turbine Inlet Cooling Assn (TICA) announces that its annual awards to owner/operators of GE aeroderivative gas turbines who have demonstrated the successful implementation and use of at least one turbine inlet cooling (TIC) technology will be conferred during the 2023 Western Turbine Users Inc (WTUI) Conference (March 12-15 in San Diego).
One award will be given for each TIC technology. Presentations will be made during the organization’s luncheon on Monday, March 13. Awardees must be present to accept their awards.
Nominations will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Number of turbines with TIC (20%).
- Total power increase (kW) due to TIC (20%).
- Percent increase in capacity by TIC (20%).
- Ages of TIC installations; older the TIC system, better the score (20%).
- Noteworthy/innovative details of the TIC system or its use (20%).
Each award recipient will receive:
- A plaque for display at the power plant.
- Awardee name and system info posted on the TICA website.
- Awardee name and its system highlighted in a TICA press release to industry publications.
- Complimentary one-year TICA membership.
- $100 VISA gift card.
Deadline for submitting nominations is January 13, 2023.
Instructions: Complete all required information on the nomination form at www.turbineinletcooling.org and submit it to Dharam Punwani, TICA Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.